LUMENSIA SENSORS, HQ in Valencia, Spain and part of the DAS Photonics Group, with more than 7 years of experience in the development of biosensing systems for biological control in food safety, environmental control, veterinary and health applications, and in constant growth, opens a Quality Manager position.
Directly reporting to the General Manager, she/he will be in charge of the Quality Management Department set up and further coordination.
Her/his functions will be, among others:
- Monitoring of the Company’s Quality Policy.
- Based on the existing ISO9001 quality system: implementation of the comprehensive quality management system in IVD manufacturing compliant with ISO13485.
- Launch of the quality department
- Interaction with certification companies.
- Renewal of certifications (IFS, BRC, ISO …).
- Audit Management.
- Continuous improvement and optimization of customer satisfaction.
- Process performance & KPI monitoring
- Identification and analysis of quality problems, proposing corrective actions.
- Product Compliance procedures
- Incorporation to a solid and growing company in the sector.
- Indefinite contract.
- Good working environment in a young team.
Social benefits: Time flexibility & TUI Card – UPV
Send us your CV and tell us why you are interested in working with us: firstname.lastname@example.org