LUMENSIA SENSORS, HQ in Valencia, Spain and part of the DAS Photonics Group, with more than 7 years of experience in the development of biosensing systems for biological control in food safety, environmental control, veterinary and health applications, and in constant growth, opens a Electronic Design Engineer position.
Within the engineering department, she/he will give support in the running projects of the company, mostly focused on product design & quality test.
Her/his functions will be, among others:
- Design functions of the product quality test
- PCB assembly and evaluation
- Generation and maintenance of BoMs
- Configuration Management
- Technical support for purchases
- Contact and follow-up with suppliers
- Electronics or Telecommunications Engineer
- Minimum 4 years experience
- High level of English, B2 as a minimum
- PCB design in Altium, PADS or Eagle
- Welding of SMD components
- Electronic design of analog and digital product with LTSpice simulation.
- Firmware programming in C / C ++ for embedded microcontrollers type ST, Texas Instruments or Microchip / Atmel
- Management of ERP
- Creation of BoMs, protocols and quality test tools, and purchasing and warehouse management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that clearly convey information and ideas.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Test and evaluation of PCBs
- Product industrialization
- Knowledge of the CE marking certification with EMC and electrical safety standards.
- Incorporation to a solid and growing company in the sector.
- Indefinite contract.
- Good working environment in a young team.
- Social benefits: Time flexibility, parking & TUI Card – UPV
Send us your CV and tell us why you are interested in working with us: firstname.lastname@example.org