LUMENSIA SENSORS, HQ in Valencia, Spain and part of the DAS Photonics Group, with more than 7 years of experience in the development of biosensing systems for biological control in food safety, environmental control, veterinary and health applications, and in constant growth, opens a CAD Design Engineer position.
Within the engineering department, she/he will give support in the running projects of the company, mostly focused on product design.
Her/his functions will be, among others:
- CAD design functions.
- Generation of manufacturing plans.
- Contact and follow-up with suppliers for piece manufacturing.
- BoM generation and Configuration Management.
- Degree in Engineering in Industrial Design and Product Development or Degree (MSc) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a CAD design engineer
- High level of English B2
- Demonstrable experience in Solidworks.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in product design and / or mechanical design.
- Management of ERP
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation (plans)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that clearly convey information and ideas.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Incorporation to a solid and growing company in the sector.
- Indefinite contract.
- Good working environment in a young team.
- Social benefits: Time flexibility, parking & TUI Card – UPV
Send us your CV and tell us why you are interested in working with us: firstname.lastname@example.org